Prestige is Tarsier Botanika’s Upper Class Accommodation and its inclusions are the following:
- Airport or Seaport Tagbilaran Transfers
- Welcome Kit
- Daily breakfast
- Coffee Bean Tea Leaf Machine
- WI-FI access
- Complimentary shuttle service to & from Alona
- Children 6 years old and below is free of charge when staying in existing bed(s), with breakfast (Maximum of 2 children)
|VILLA TYPE||OCCUPANCY TYPE||USD||PHP|
|Extra Bed with breakfast (Max 1)||51||2,500|
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Rate is per room per night.
- Rate is subject to 12% VAT.
- USD$ Rate (Approximate Php 49.50) is for information only.
- Billings are in Philippine Pesos.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Extra bed is available for Double Occupancy only.
- Check-in time is 2:00pm, check-out time is 12:00 noon.
CANCELLATIONS/NO SHOWS/EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY:
- Any request for cancellation of bookings must be informed through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Cancellation of booking, the following will apply:
- Cancellation made 45 days prior to arrival- 10% of the full payment will be forfeited
- Cancellation made 30 days prior to arrival- 50% of the full payment will be forfeited
- Cancellation made less than 30 days prior to arrival date- the full payment will be forfeited
- Any cancellation made during peak season- the full payment will be forfeited.
- “No Show”, or “Early departure” for confirmed bookings will not be refunded.
- Payment of refund is by Bank Transfer to the account of the guest or by debiting to the Credit Card of the guest. Receipt of refund should be acknowledged by the guest.
Refunds for Credit Card Payments will be made after complete payment and after the bank declares that there is no irregularity in the transaction.
- A rescheduling or other arrangements may, at the sole discretion of the Resort shall be considered with a fee of 3,500 PHP, but subject to availability and within 90 days from time of booking. The rate at the time of booking will prevail, but if a schedule will be changed from off-peak period to peak period, the price difference will be collected. Peak periods are Holy Week , Chinese New Year, December 29 to January 2 . The rest of the year falls under off- peak period.
- Tarsier Botanika shall not be held liable for cancellation of bookings and shortened stays because of force majeure or conditions beyond the Resort’s control, which include floods, earthquakes, explosions, fire, civil disobedience, war, legislation not in force at the date of this agreement, labor disputes or delays of third parties. Also, the Resort will not be held liable for failure to carry out arrangements and other obligations due to the same circumstances. In such cases, the Resort must be granted a reasonable extension of time to perform the obligations or arrangements.
- Extension of stay and early arrivals are all subject to room and rate availability. These are also subject to applicable charges. Please advise the Resort 24 hours prior.